Saturday, July 31, 2010

Whats next?

So now that we have entered the second trimester, what happens next? This is new to us so this is a new adventure. We are going to the dr for a check up on Tuesday. I think its just a doppler and basics. I know we will schedule our 20 wk anatomy scan for the end of August (right before Don's birthday). Some women on my message board have already started registering for stuff. I'm not quite ready for that step but I'm looking for the ideas of products that have been helpful for you or friends in the past.

Here are some things I know I'm gonna want/need:
Bumbo seat, boppy pillow, waterproof mattress protector, sling for carrying the baby, still
researching cloth diapers, stroller, Maybe looking into infant sign language info.

Things I know I don't want/need:
Wipe warmer, baby Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment