Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Doppler

So I broke down and ordered a heart beat Doppler for my birthday. Its finally here! Don has to help because I have to lay down to find it well. Plus it was lower than I thought it would be. At the doctors office he had one with a bigger probe and got it just lateral to my belly button. With our smaller probe we have to look almost at my panty line. It is one of the best sounds to listen too. My family was able to hear it over the phone which was fun to share with them. So now anytime I have some worries I can have a listen to give me some peace of mind. I'm actually starting to think of this pregnancy in terms of what happens in January. I really think this one could make it now. I'm still trying not to get too excited because I know a lot will happen between now and January but some optimism is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment