Sunday, July 18, 2010

2nd Trimester

So we are officially out of the 1st trimester any way you count it. We are 14 weeks and 2 days along. We took the definition of 1/3 of the total 40 weeks of pregnancy (13 weeks & 3 days). So I am feeling fine and other than tired I am not having any traditional symptoms. Some days I don't even feel pregnant, just tired. I do have hyper-mobile joints to begin with and pregnancy is just making it worse. So on a routine basis I manage to dislocate a rib or my pelvis. I woke up Saturday morning in excruciating pain in my butt because my pelvis went out of place as I slept. Don was a big help and got me back in alignment and allowed me to sit in the chair all day with an ice pack because I hurt so bad. I'm so lucky to have him.

No comments:

Post a Comment