Monday, July 12, 2010

telling mom

So we had a lot of discussions on how and when to break the news to my parents. We decided to share the news after the ultrasound on 5/24. So Wednesday 5/26 I made a crossword puzzle and sent it to moms email at 5 pm. I called her and told her to look at it that night. Then the waiting began. I called again at 8 and asked when she thought she would get to it and got no answer. So at 9:30 that night (past my bedtime) I called my sister and told her to light a fire under mom. I was tired and then my sister tried to give me the 3rd degree on why this was so important. I told her I would explain soon but could she just do this for me and trust me on this for the night. So she called mom and found out mom was working on the puzzle. She reported she got the message but was stuck on 2 words still. My sister was obviously confused so mom explained that the message was we were pregnant. Then Robin got why I was in such a mood. So mom called and said congratulations. I told her I was too tired to talk and we would talk another time. Here is the puzzle, see how you do.



No comments:

Post a Comment