Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Boobs

So this may be TMI, so if you don't want to know, stop reading now. I have a feeling that will be hard because the curiosity will win. When I called mom about all of this I had her in stitches and she encouraged me to share.

So we all know I was not small chested before pregnancy. So within the first trimester my breasts hurt so bad that I had to start sleeping in a sports bra. Don would laugh when I changed clothes because I would groan in discomfort having to remove my bra. Not only did they grow larger but they are heavier as in denser as well. I could still fit in my pre-pregnancy bras because of all the weight I lost prior to conceiving but now my breasts were back to the size they were when I was 50 pounds heavier and maybe a bit bigger. I can look down and scare myself because I'm surprised at how large they have actually gotten. My bras have started to rip because I got so big. Not fun when bras are $40 a shot. So I was looking into bra replacement at Walmart as a quick and cheap fix. Some of the nurses at work advised I get the nursing bra now and that it will have extra support. So I tried one on at Walmart. I have had no prior experience with nursing bras and broke out laughing in the dressing room. I put it on like a normal bra and let down the front panel to see how this thing works. Literally my breast was in a holster. I just about died laughing. I did like the extra support.

So I called my mom to thank her for the curse. When I was younger I was told, "One day you'll have a daughter just like you and then you'll understand". So I think her curse is already starting. I mean who rips bras they get so big? If I get any bigger I will have to go to the specialty store because I have run out of traditional letters in sizes that fit. Its a good thing I'm still seeing the acupuncture doctor or my back would be killing me. But now for the really scary thought. They still will get bigger. I mean my milk hasn't come in so they have to. I am gonna cry when my breasts make me tip over from being so top heavy.

1 comment:

  1. Ha. Yeah...just wait, they will get bigger...and they will hurt when your milk comes in. I know someone who got to a FF or GG or something ridiculous like that. I think she said her boobs stuck out furter than her belly.

    ReplyDelete