Saturday, July 24, 2010

Cats

So most of you know we have 2 cats. My cat Kenshin a male orange tabby and Don's cat a female black barn cat named Snirt. So Kenshin is quite a cuddler. He would sleep with me most nights either by my head or on my side with the pillow under it. Now that I'm pregnant he wants NOTHING to do with me! I think my cat hates me or maybe hates the new baby. Kinda freaked out by that thought. The weird thing is that Snirt the shy kitty has become my new friend. She won't cuddle when I'm sleeping but comes for some attention when I'm up out of bed. She's gotten more protective too, she sleeps by my feet and checks on me each time I get up at night to pee. So weird how her woman's intuition is up when my cat is just being a jerk and keeping his distance. I like my attention from Snirt because I know it will end as soon as the screaming kid is attached to me but I miss my kitty lovings too.

No comments:

Post a Comment