Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cross stitch

So I got this wild thought that I could be crafty. I guess the mural going well gave me some courage. So I bought a cross stitch blanket kit. I've actually been really enjoying my time working on it. The pattern is stamped on and will wash out when I've finished stitching. I feel like a little kid doing paint by numbers again.

Most people who have heard about this project are speculating that I will not have it done before the baby arrives. I think I'm gonna have to work my tail off to show them up. Wish me luck.


2 comments:

  1. Moriah,
    I am heartbroken!! I'm so sorry for your news.

    I have a sister blogger that I would love for you to read! She is such an inspiration.
    Look at her web page. Please don't mind that she's a bit zany....it's part of who she is!

    You can read an inspiring post of here....
    http://yayastuff.blogspot.com/2008/09/timeline-of-miscarriage.html
    I promise you will come to LOVE her!
    We love you and Don soooooo much!
    Jacki

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((Hugs)))

    I'm so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete